Nifty Bar – The Precision Decision
Nifty Bar delivers high precision grinding and cutting solutions – featuring Blanchard grinding, Double-Disc grinding, and state-of-the-art Waterjet cutting technologies – to support product prototyping and part production for the medical, architectural, aircraft and automotive industries, just to name a few.
An Upstate New York manufacturing leader since 1978, Nifty Bar continues to invest in people and technologies to support an ever-growing customer base with ever-expanding needs for precision ground, cut and finished parts and products.
Our extensive capabilities are only surpassed by our commitment to integrity and honesty. It’s an expectation of each and every Nifty Bar team member and one which transcends in the high quality work that we provide. Once we’ve earned your business we will partner with you, stand behind our work, and provide unconditional customer service and support.
Nifty Bar is ISO 9001:2015
Nifty Bar is committed to continuous improvement in our abilities to deliver products which conform to our customers’ requirements. It’s foundational to our commitment to quality as evidenced by our recent ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Nifty Bar subscribes to the eight key principles of quality management for an organization:
- Become more cost-efficient
- Increased credibility and competitiveness
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Consistency in the delivery of your product and service
- Improved communication, planning and administrative processes